Reverse osmosis (RO) is a process that produces purified drinking water. A reverse osmosis system allows water to be purified, leaving you and your family with a cleaner and safer drinking water. Learn the basics behind reverse osmosis here.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
Reverse osmosis waterworks with filtration systems that filter out contaminants and particles from water. Reverse osmosis filtration systems are the only way to remove any substance that is dissolved in water. It involves the process of pushing the water through a reverse osmosis membrane to clean the water.
How does a reverse osmosis system work?
A RO system takes filtration steps to safely remove bacteria and impurities from water. The result is water that tastes goods but is also safe from harmful contaminants. Clean water from these systems is critical for health. Regular water pipes get filled with chemicals over time, leading to a slow-poisoning of our bodies. Clean water from RO systems is essential to ensure that we are protecting our bodies and our families from diseases.
Advantages of a reverse osmosis system
- It captures harmful bacteria that can contribute to issues such as malaria and cholera
- RO systems trap small particles like dust and mud.
- It can reduce or remove bad smells from water.
- It thoroughly filters and polishes tap water before it can reach your home.
- It is free of lead
- It also filters out cryptosporidium.
- RO systems can have a positive environmental impact also since household RO units can curb the purchases of bottled water, which means less money spent and less plastic sitting in landfills.
Aqua Soft specializes in the sale and installation of the Kinetico K5 drinking water station. The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station is so advanced that it can eliminate nearly everything from your home’s drinking water that isn’t water.
Contact Aqua-Soft today to get the best reverse osmosis systems in Palm Beach!